I took pictures at our final inspection. We have 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 bathrooms. The house is still occupied and they are in the process of moving. We will be moving in sometime in the next ten days. Maybe I'll get some good pictures of bedrooms and such later, but here's a few for you to enjoy now.
#1 Front - This style house is called the Charleston, built 1964
#2 Front door
#3 Kitchen
#5 Master bathroom
Not everything in the house is updated, but what is done is really nice (ex: kitchen, master bathroom.) We hope to move in by Nov 22nd. Maybe sooner if things work out well.
9 comments:
Yay, a house! Looks like you may even have some space for a garden in your backyard. Cool!
Four bedrooms beats updates any day. Trust me on this.
Congratulations! It looks like a really nice house. I hope you guys enjoy it and create lots of good memories. To answer your question on my blog about telling what the sex of our baby is, tune in next week, we'll find out Monday.
It's beautiful! I'm so excited for you. And you have lots of room for us to come visit!
It's so nice. I love the kitchen cabinet wood!
Yeah!!! That is soooooooo exciting!!! That will be great that you live so close to the school, too. No worries about carpooling, etc. :) The house looks really nice! :)
I'm so happy for you. You guys deserve a great house. I can't wait to see it in person.
that's soooo cool Andrea!! We are sooo excited for you guys, the house looks amazing!
Beautiful house! I am so glad for you. I guess now I should come out and see you! hee hee
Post a Comment