Sunday, November 9, 2008

Halloween Pictures

We finally downloaded our Halloween pictures.

First: Pumpkins created by t, a, a, and j. Little t wanted his to be the scariest ever.


Second: Pumpkins lit.

Third: Little a's class Halloween party. They were so nice and let her little brothers participate. I totally wasn't expecting that.


Fourth: Halloween costumes.

Little A is Sleeping Beauty, E is a Ladybug (this one's been passed through the family a few of you may recognize it.), J is a sports guy (we spent days searching for a sports costume this is the only one we found and it's *way* to big for him, but he loved it, T is Buzz Lightyear (finally! the costume was in storage last year and it was so sad for him.)

Fifth: We made a brownie cake (as if the trunk or treat sugar wasn't enough.) :)

Last: We had a great Indian summer here. It was really warm all the way till last Thursday. We loved the leaves!

2 comments:

denedu said...

Cute pictures!!! Those brownies look yummy, too!!! :)

Science Teacher Mommy said...

So adorable. I keep thinking that one day I'll be a "real" Halloween mom.