Monday, October 27, 2008

It's a Small World

I went to my brother's wedding this weekend in the Provo area. It was so nice to catch up with so many good old friends. One of my good friends going back to the Marine Corp days recently moved back to Logan again. In her blog I could see her house was close to my cousin's house. I saw my cousin at the wedding so I asked if they were in the same ward. Yes! not only are they in the same ward, but e and Kaylee are in the same class at school!! And they had never made the connection that they both knew me. Later I was reflecting and realized that I had actually tried to introduce these two friends years ago when we all lived in Logan. I thought e and Kaylee would get a kick out of this. Here's a picture from Halloween 2005.


2 comments:

abby said...

ahhh, i can't beleive it! they were there together! what a crazy small world. your cousin came up to me on sunday and told me he had seen you. and i remember you mentioning you had a cousin in the area but i forgot the name. we had a good laugh! i'm glad you are all doing well. and i still can't beleive that photo!

Camille said...

I remember that!!! I can't believe it was the same people! Oops! So much for a good memory, eh? It was so good to see you! Give all the kids a hug from us, and an extra one to a from k :)