We packed up and moved out. So now we're in a new state. I wont mention which one except. . . o . . that it's the only state that says "hi" in the middle. Of course in Hawaii they say Aloha. I'm starting to learn Air Force lingo. I learned chemistry lingo in college. I learned Marine Corp lingo during our time there, and now it's Air Force lingo. We are in TLF after our PCS from OTS and we're waiting for our house to close. (Translation: we're in a Temporary Lodging Facility after a Permanent Change of duty Station from Officer Training School.)
So I met a man who had retired from the Air Force. He said when Marines greet one another they say "U- rah" (this is true.) But when Airmen greet each other they say "Is there a jacuzzi in this hotel?" So the Air Force is supposed to be the good life. But it looks like he'll be traveling A LOT. They told him to sign up for all frequent flier/driver/guest programs he could then he can cash in when he finally gets a chance to take leave.
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hurray for frequent flier miles!
I guess you will earn them if T is gone a lot.
Post a Comment