
Graduation Parade. You can see T pretty well third row in the middle.

Pinning on. He's now a 2nd Lieutenant.

Just when you think it will never happen it does. It was weird to walk around the OTS complex (training school) and think that is where he was all that time. It was also fun to meet all the people I kept hearing about. Everyone was really nice and they all talked about how they were glad they got to go through with T. He makes things fun for everyone.
We were really glad that E seemed to remember Dad. She was really a daddy's girl. When we got together with T's family she would check out his brothers. She'd study their faces as if she was trying to decide if it was dad. She was a little shy the first day, but now a week later dad is #1 again.
Now if we can just figure out how to get to our first duty station by the 8th we'll be good to go.
2 comments:
Yay for Tyler!!! Way to go guys! Where do you head now? I wish I were there to help you. Miss ya lots!
that is super cool!! Congrats Mr. T! And I can't believe how quickly your baby is growing!!!!
Post a Comment