Thursday, July 10, 2008

Catching Up

A creative way to get my kids to eat vegetables. I ask if the want one scoop or two then tell them they're not for eatting but for making letters or pictures. I made this design.



My birthday was last month and this was my cake. Yes it's Transformers!! Little t didn't get a theme cake this year and . . . well. . . I didn't mind sharing. It was fun to make.


The second generation. Little J goes to infinity and beyond.

E as the Superstar. Little a brought this home from summer school.

4 comments:

Our Wild Clan! said...

That is way cute. What a good idea!
Micke

chicagosapps said...

You are so nice to share your birthday cake. I always say if I have to make my own birthday cake, I'm making it exactly how I want it, dang it!

Your kids are so cute!

I got your message, I'll try to call you today.

Just Me said...

Does the veggie trick work? Hey, I would eat carrots and beans just for fun! It looks like you are having a fun summer.

Doreen said...

Hey, how's life? Hope you're having a fun summer!