Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Happy Birthday T

Today is "T"'s birthday. I have a lot I want to say. But for now I'll just leave the comments of little "t".

"I'm so glad about today because it's daddy's birthday. He's getting two presents. A camping stove (actually a charcoal grill) and (long pause) camping stove rocks."

3 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

Thanks for finding me, Andrea. Your kids look well. I think Jeff would love camping stove rocks for his birthday too. :)

How much longer do you guys have in the village? It seems like nearly everyone else we knew there is gone. Except maybe Ardis.

Just Me said...

Hey thanks for adding all the new pics of E... I was hoping for a slide show of t for his b-day. I found. Happy B-Day T!

Andrea said...

stm: We left the village last September. T finished school at the end of the summer and we moved back to his home town. We went down to visit Lajauna and she showed me how to access everyone's blogs. It's been fun checking in on everyone. It's almost as if I can head over to the sand park and for a summer evening chat with the neighbors.

Mom: I'm working on it. I have a few big posts to make. :)