nice slideshow! I saw little E in in a toddler bed, getting ready for baby I guess. Our little A transferred to a bed all by herself in November and then after a few weeks she said she needed her "basket bed" back which is a pack and play. I wonder how long she will want to sleep there?Luckily she never would sleep in a crib, so she didn't have to move when D was born.
How do you keep life from passing by? I tried scrapbooking, but I'm too slow. So this is an alternative. Besides my mom says I never send enough pictures.
2 comments:
nice slideshow! I saw little E in in a toddler bed, getting ready for baby I guess. Our little A transferred to a bed all by herself in November and then after a few weeks she said she needed her "basket bed" back which is a pack and play. I wonder how long she will want to sleep there?Luckily she never would sleep in a crib, so she didn't have to move when D was born.
Wow she has really grown up! I love all the pictures they are so cute.
Post a Comment