So I guess it's time to post some news. I've been keeping up with the birthday posts and pictures, but no real stuff about our day to day life. It's sort of late, so I'm just going to make a list of things that are new:
1. Ty started a Master's degree in Innovative Leadership. (That is why I am awake right now. He is taking his online class and it only has like five minutes left. So since I already checked all of your blogs I decided to add to my own.)
2. We're expecting a baby! Yeah! number five will be a girl and is due Nov 17th. (I've actually tried to post this before, but the ultrasound pictures wouldn't upload, so. . .)
3. Little A started dance. She loves it, and her teachers say she is doing really well. Little E loves to dance too. She asks to dance at least a couple times a day. It has been fun and good exercise.
4. I actually taught a dance class last Tuesday. I was a sub. for the 2.5 to 3.5 age group. The class is only 30 minutes long, but wow it was a work out! It was a lot of fun too. I get to sub again next week and I'm already planning for some more fun things to do.
5. Little T is getting ready for kindergarten. Both kids were accepted to the charter school, but I've had a very difficult time trying to figure out if it's the right situation for our family. I'm sure the pregnancy hormones don't help. But, the charter school bus leaves at 7:10 AM right in front of the the elementary school that is three doors away from our house. That elementary school starts at 9:15 AM. The kids would arrive home from the charter school about 10 minutes earlier than the local school. I think the education is better at the charter school, but is it worth 10 extra hours a week? Plus the charter school is known for having a lot of homework every night. Maybe it will teach them to be hard workers. I'm a little concerned that the more likely outcome is I will have a couple of sleep deprived children on hand. What to do, what to do. . .
Thursday, July 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Andrea you are a smart lady. You will figure out the school thing. Personally looking back I wish I had more schooling exspeically when I was younger is the time to do it. Congrads on the baby. You guys looking at any names? Well I love you guys. I think about you often.
Sound like a lot of fun things aregoing on at your house. I am sure you will know what to do on the school thing
congrats on all the exciting stuff going on with your family! good luck with your decision...i know you'll choose what's best for your crew.
That's such a hard decision to make about the schools, especially with the other elementary so close. Congratulations on your upcoming baby girl! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment