Little T declined a photo,but he shaved his head for summer again. It was pretty cute.
T hasn't finished his new look yet, but he's getting Lasic eye surgery on Wednesday. Then he will be without glasses for the first time since I've known him.
I guess it's time for a new family photo. :)
7 comments:
I say no new family photos when I am pregnant. Or nursing. Or before baby is at least a year. That's just my rule. ;)
Awww I liked Tyler's glasses that he was sporting at Kate's wedding. Everyone looks like they are doing good. I hope everything is going good. Love you guys. Little A looks cute with the missing tooth.
We wish Tyler good luck with the Lasik! Hope you had a wonderful 4th!
Cute! Baby bump Andrea! When are you due again? And how are you doing with this one? I had no idea Tyler was going to get Lasik! I wish him well! It'll be weird to see him without glasses just like its still weird to see Jon without glasses.
AACK! I've been MIA too long! Wow! Congrats on number 5!!! You are such an amazing mom. Seriously. I love ya!!! Kaylee still talks about coming to see A.
Hey, congrats on baby number 5! How exciting! :o)
Andrea!! Congrats on number 5!!! I can't believe your hubby's also getting rid of the glasses...wow, that'll be a change for sure!
Post a Comment