Saturday, August 9, 2008

Orders Are In

We finally got orders!!! We report October 8th. We'll be in the same little midwest town as KarateMommy and the McConnells. I'm pretty excited to see our friends from WSV again. Moving so much is hard. It is significantly softened by having friends there to greet us.

I just finished a post about our garden too. I'll have to drag my camera along next time we go out to the garden.

Here's some pictures of the kids. I've always been a sucker for ice cream trucks. I remember chasing them down the street when I was growing up and spending whatever money was in my piggy bank to buy two Nutty Buddy bars. One for me and one for my buddy Tiffany.





Here's some pictures of E at 7 months.



6 comments:

Science Teacher Mommy said...

That is crazy that you'll re-create "the village." It's a small world after all, it's a small world after all, its a . . .

You get the idea.

Just Me said...

Great Pictures. I'll bet the idea of moving is a lot less stressful now you know when you are going.

Our Wild Clan! said...

Hey Andrea:
Again, I just want to say thanks for letting us stay at your place. It worked out great. No stress and the kids had other kids to play with. I am glad that you got a nice vacation. I know that you are going to start getting ready to leave. How can I help. please let me know.
OXOXOXOX
Mic

Doreen said...

I'm jealous! That's quite exciting. Good luck with the move! And where are the garden pictures? I've been a gardening fool lately (as if you couldn't tell by reading my blog), and I love to see what others are doing. Post post post! Oh, and thanks for sending me the link to Arianne's blog, I really enjoyed it. :o)

arianne said...

Love your blog. Your kids are getting so big!

DeeAnna said...

Hi! I lost your blog address for a long time, and then I was flipping through Andi's and found it! So now I have a link and I won't lose it again. Your kids are growing so big, just like ours. I'm glad you're excited about your move, I know my cousin is apprehensive about where they will be assigned next. But if it's any closer to here maybe we'll get to see you guys, Felicity loves playing with your daughter. And Regina's now, too!See you later!