

This post is way overdue. We blessed E last Sunday. Here are some pictures. I made the dress when I was expecting A. A cousin of mine was making dresses for her nieces. I was inspired. Making this dress was A LOT more work than I thought it would be. I'm glad I got to use it more than once.
5 comments:
Oh, she's adorable! Looking so big already...
I'm impressed at your dressmaking skills. It was worth all the effort, she looks so beautiful.
Wow! I wish I dared to try and make a blessing dress! Very beautiful-both the dress and little E!
We had our 2 month check up today. She's up to 12 lbs and 24 inches already.
Really don't be too impressed at my dress making skills. It took me six months to make a dress Marie could have made in a weekend. I thought it would take me about two weekends when I first started. Needless to say my kids are not wearing many homemade clothes.
Little E. in a handmade dress made by her mother, lying on a handmade quilt made by her great-great grandmother. How cool!
Post a Comment